- This event has passed.
COHESIVE Annual Meeting 2019
April 10, 2019 - April 12, 2019Free
The COHESIVE annual meeting will take place on the 10th-12th April 2019 and will be held at the SVA, Uppsala in Sweden. Register today!
The main goals of the Meeting are to get updated and start working on the work packages and tasks.
The tasks that will be worked on at the meeting are:
- 2.1 Development of guidelines for national One Health structures. Task leader: Kitty Maassen (RIVM)
- 2.2 Development of structured decision making. Task leader: Charlotte Cook (APHA)
- 3.1 Explore current ways for exchanging signals between countries and cross disciplines – pathway analysis. Task leader: Elina Lahti (SVA)
- 3.2 Select tools for Horizon scanning and signal detection. Task leader: Rickard Knuttson (SVA)
- 3.3 Retrospective systems analysis of detection of outbreaks. Task leader: Charlotte Cook (APHA)
- 4.1 Molecular typing data and metadata – database implementation. Task leader: Cesare Cammà (IZS‐AM)
- 4.2 Development of a platform‐independent tracing framework. Task leader: Armin Weiser (BfR)
- 4.3 Development of a platform‐independent risk modeling framework. Task leader: Matthias Greiner (BfR)