OHEJP Glossary Webinar
September 4 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Joint project work of the EJP projects NOVA, COHESIVE and ORION has confirmed that cross-sectorial and trans-disciplinary communication in the One Health (OH) domain is often hindered due to varying use and definitions of relevant terms. The OHEJP Glossary was jointly developed to overcome this communication hindrance and to support collaboration and mutual understanding between the OH sectors.
During this webinar we will present the community-driven, web-based OHEJP glossary, the curation and maintenance strategy and the underlying IT- infrastructure.
For the curation and maintenance strategy, we will focus on
– the organization of the curation process,
– the encountered difficulties and
– the benefits offered by the glossary
The presentation of the IT- Infrastructure will include:
– the solution for harmonized data provisioning with Google Sheets
– the reference management strategy with ZOTERO
– an outlook on KNIME Server based services using the OHEJP Glossary
The webinar will be hosted through Adobe Connect. The link to connect is the following: https://svasweden.adobeconnect.com/ejp_orion_wp1/
If you have not used Adobe Connect before, we suggest that you log in 10 min ahead of the webinar to get set up. We will be there to support you.