- This event has passed.
One Health EJP Nextflow Workshop
October 10 - October 11
Are you analysing sequencing data? Do you want your analyses to run faster and be more reproducible? The Nextflow workflow language might just be for you! Join us in Oslo, for a 2-day workshop on Nextflow!
Who is the Workshop for?
- Anybody working on analysing sequencing data at an EJP institution. Priority will be given to people working in the ORION or COHESIVE projects
- Participants should have a working knowledge of the linux command line, and have independently performed genomics analyses before. No prior Nextflow experience is expected or required
What is this workshop about?
- The Nextflow workflow language (nextflow.io) enables people to make portable, reproducible and scalable genomics analyses
- The workshop is given by the Nextflow developers, and includes talks, demonstrations and practical sessions. The aim is that participants after the workshop should be able to develop their own workflows
- The workshop is co-organised by FOHM and NVI, via the ORION OHEJP project. This workshop is part of the OHEJP training programme.