ONE – Health, Environment, Society – Conference 2022
June 21, 2022 - June 24, 2022
The ONE – Health, Environment, Society –Conference 2022 is taking place in Brussels and online from 21-24 June 2022 in partnership with the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA), the European Environment Agency (EEA), the European Medicines Agency (EMA), and the European Commission’s Joint Research Centre.
EU Member States, EFSA’s international partners and scientists will also be invited to create the scientific programme.
By bringing together scientists with diverse backgrounds and expertise, the conference will be an important opportunity to share knowledge and contribute to a crucial debate, addressing key topics on the EU political agenda.
Key themes and objectives
- Examining food and feed safety from a broader perspective of sustainability.
- Exploring possible developments in risk assessment science.
- Reflecting on future strategic goals and directions for regulatory science.
- Contributing to new policy targets such as the EU Green Deal and its implementing strategies.
- May/June 2021: Opening of the call for abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
- September 2021: Deadline for submission of abstracts.
- January 2022: Opening of registration.
- 21-24 June 2022: Conference.
More details about the programme, registration and the call for abstracts will follow.
Visit the conference website for more information.
- June 21, 2022
- June 24, 2022
- Event Category:
- OHEJP Topic-related Events