This hybrid event to be held on 19-21 June 2023 at the Museum of Natural Sciences, Brussels (and online).
We invite a wide audience to attend this event:
- Departments and executive agencies of the European Commission.
- International agencies, including FAO, World Organisation for Animal Health & World Health Organization.
- Agencies of the European Union, including European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), European Environment Agency (EEA), and European Medicines Agency (EMA).
- One Health and other scientific initiatives.
- NGOs dealing with human, animal, and environmental health.
- General and specialised press.
This event will reflect on the future of One Health, with talks by high-level speakers from influential organisations across Europe. We will also share the solutions, knowledge and impacts achieved by the One Health EJP focused on zoonotic diseases, antimicrobial resistance and emerging threats.
Registration deadlines are 31 March 2023 (for in-person participation) & 12 June 2023 (for online participation).
For more information & registration, visit the Stakeholder Conference 2023 webpage.